F.W. Webb Company – Guest Transaction Shipping & Returns Policy
General Shipping InformationF.W. Webb wants you to receive your items as quickly and securely as possible. The methods available for delivery will depend upon the size, weight, and suitability of the products to be shipped. After placing an order with us you will receive an order confirmation email. You will then receive a second email after your products are shipped. This email will contain tracking information for use on the shipping carrier’s website. (See chart below for estimated delivery times.)
At this time, you can only place orders online to a physical address within the continental United States. For help with Post Office Box, APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and orders outside the United States, we ask that you call us at 888-833-8277 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most products will generally ship via Parcel or LTL (Less Than Truckload) freight.
Parcel DeliveryParcel delivery will generally be used for smaller and lighter items. You will typically be able to choose between overnight, two-day, or ground delivery. If you are not present for a parcel delivery, it may be left at your home at the discretion of the delivery driver. Some items may not be available for expedited shipping.
LTL (Less Than Truckload) Freight DeliveryLTL, or Less Than Truckload freight delivery, is used for large, heavy, or fragile items that need extra care in handling. These deliveries will be scheduled with you as you must be present to accept delivery. You will be contacted prior to delivery and will need to provide a 2 to 4 hour delivery window. Products will be unloaded from the truck and brought to your curb. You will be required to bring the product inside your home, so plan ahead and have assistance ready to help if necessary.
Damaged DeliveryIf your shipment arrives with visible damage, you may decide to refuse shipment. If possible, please inspect your delivery before it is unloaded from the truck. If the shipment arrives with visible damage but you still accept delivery, be sure to note clearly which item or items are damaged on the paperwork the driver will ask you to sign along with a brief note regarding the nature of the damage. Damaged shipments must be reported via email or phone within 72 hours of receipt.
RatesWe strive to provide you with the lowest shipping rates possible. Fees are calculated based on several variables including the specific product and service level selected. Shipping rates will be clearly displayed during checkout prior to committing your order.
Estimated Delivery TimesMost products on ordering.fwwebb.com will have estimated lead times listed on the Product Detail page. If the item is in stock, the message will typically say “Usually ships in x business days”. This refers to the number of days we expect it will take to process and pack your order before we ship it. This varies by vendor, product, and source.
To estimate delivery, see below:
|Shipping Method||Estimated Number of Business Days for Delivery|
|Ground||Lead time + up to 5 business days|
|Two-day||Lead time + 2 business days|
|Overnight||Lead time + 1 business day|
|Truck Freight (LTL)||Lead time + up to 10 business days|
Note: Your order may be delayed if there is a problem processing your payment, unsafe weather conditions cause closure of any of our warehouse facilities, or we discover the item is backordered.
Order StatusOur Customer Service department is available for any questions regarding your order. Please email us at email@example.com or call us at phone #. See hours below:
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 6PM (ET)
Closed Saturday, Sunday and the following holidays: New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If for any reason the product received does not meet your needs, please follow the instructions below for returning your order.
We offer a satisfaction guaranteed 30-day return policy on purchases. Please keep the following in mind when cancelling or returning an item:
- Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled and our standard return policy will apply
- Returned items must be in new, resalable condition, include all original components, and be in the original packaging.
- Unless items are delivered damaged or shipped in error by F.W. Webb, shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Defective, damaged or unacceptable product conditions must be reported to F.W. Webb within 72 hours by phone or email.
The following items may not be returned or have additional restrictions:
- Any custom or special ordered products.
- Any items noted as non-returnable on the product detail page.
- Any items noted as special order on the product detail page. If you are dissatisfied with the product for any reason other than damage/defect, you may return it within 30 days for a refund minus a 15% restocking fee.
How to Return an ItemIf you wish to return an item, you must contact us to receive a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA#). The only exceptions are items delivered with visible signs of damage which may be refused back to the carrier.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “RGA# Request” in the subject line or call us at 888.833.8277. Please see our business hours below:
Monday - Friday: 9AM - 6PM (ET)
Closed Saturday, Sunday and the following holidays: New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Note: We reserve the right to assess restocking fees of up to 30% and to debit any shipping costs incurred by F.W. Webb in the event an item returned as damaged is found to be in good condition or up to 100% if an item is not in resalable condition. Refunds of items returned that were originally shipped for free may be debited for the original shipping costs.
Returns sent without an RGA# may be assessed an additional restocking fee of up to 50%. Returns will only be accepted from within the continental United States. We reserve the right to refuse any return if it is found to be in non-compliance with or a misuse of or policies.
Parcel Shipment ReturnsIn most cases, you will be provided a printable packing slip with your RGA# and a printable shipping label for most items that you received by regular parcel shipping.
LTL Shipment ReturnsLTL (Less Than Truckload) freight shipments are used for large, heavy or fragile items that need extra care in handling. If you received your item or items by LTL shipment, you will require additional instructions for returns. Return shipping costs will be deducted from your return credit unless items are defective or were shipped in error.
Warranty DisclaimerThis site and the materials and products on this site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, F.W. Webb Company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Terms and Conditions For The Online Sale of Goods And Services
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH F.W. WEBB COMPANY, OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these "Terms") apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through fwwebb.com (the "Site"). These Terms are subject to change by F.W. Webb Company (sometimes referred to as "us", "we", or "our" as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the "Last Updated Date" referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the "Last Updated Date" will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
Order Acceptance and Cancellation.
You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order.
Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
Manufacturer's Warranty and Disclaimers.
- We do not manufacture or control any of the products or services offered on our Site. The availability of products or services through our Site does not indicate an affiliation with or endorsement of any product, service, or manufacturer. Accordingly, we do not provide any warranties with respect to the products or services offered on our Site. However, the products and services offered on our Site are covered by the manufacturer's warranty as detailed in the product's description on our Site and included with the product. To obtain warranty service for defective products, please follow the instructions included in the manufacturer's warranty.
- ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE, OR OTHERWISE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS LIMIT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED OR OTHER WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- YOU AFFIRM THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIMS OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE MANUFACTURER'S FAILURE TO HONOR ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ENHANCED DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR DIMINUTION IN VALUE, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS, REGARDLESS OF (A) WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE, (B) WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND (C) THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED.
- OUR SOLE AND ENTIRE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, FOR ANY REASON, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES YOU HAVE ORDERED THROUGH OUR SITE.
- c) The limitation of liability set forth in Section 7(b) shall not apply to (i) liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct and (ii) death or bodily injury resulting from our negligent acts or omissions.
Goods Not for Resale or Export.
You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own use only, and not for resale or export. You further represent and warrant that all purchases are intended for final delivery to locations within the United States.
We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Waiver of Jury Trials and Binding Arbitration.
YOU AND F.W. WEBB COMPANY ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.
ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures ("Commercial Rules").
The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
Assignment.You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 13 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
No Waivers.The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of F.W. Webb Company.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries.These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.
- To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the email address you provide, or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
- To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by email at email@example.com or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to F.W. Webb Company, 160 Middlesex Turnpike, Bedford, MA 01730, Attention: Guest Support. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by email, registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
Severability.If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.