Worthington SmartLid Tank Monitors Are Here
Make unnecessary service calls a thing of the past with this revolutionary tank monitoring solution for vertical and horizontal tanks.
Designed to be an all-in-one solution, the SmartLid features an Otodata tank level monitor integrated into a new Worthington Industries polypropylene lid.
- Universal monitoring solution for all tanks in your fleet
- Arrives pre-activated for quick and easy installation
- Dual SIM, dual CAT-M and NBIOT technologies provide maximum coverage
- 20-year industry-leading battery life
- Consistent monitor placement for optimal coverage
- Waterproof polypropylene lid conceals and protects monitor
- Unlimited reports and alerts
- Customizable app delivering real-time gas level data
- Works with most tanks and software
Transform existing tanks across your entire fleet:
- Worthington Industries 200- and 420-pound heating and system tanks
- Other manufacturers’ 420-pound heating and system tanks
- Nearly every horizontal above-ground heating and system tanks
- Most underground heating and system tanks thanks to available SmartLid monitor bracket
Available in 10 unique lid colors.
← Return to News Center
Transfer the tanks across your fleet today! Once in place, you’ll have immediate, real-time access to all gas level data.
Call our propane hotline at 866-999-1075 for additional information.