Oil Gaskets & Blower Wheels

Browse an array of sturdy products for your oil heat system at F.W. Webb. Our collection includes reliable options for an oil-fired heating system, including parts, gaskets, gauge glasses, terminals, and blower wheels. Made in brass, bronze, steel, or PVC, these oil heat components can withstand the constant daily operation of your system. Use our convenient filters to sort the parts by end connection, voltage, and pipe size. Explore top-quality oil heat products from trusted makers, including Westwood, R.W. Beckett, Carlin, and Riello, to find the right fit for a furnace, boiler, or water heater.

Frequently Asked Questions

What do the letters mean on HVAC terminals?

The letters on HVAC terminals carry the following meanings:

  • RC: Terminal for the power for cooling.
  • B: Terminal for heat pump system.
  • Y: Terminal for cooling relay in air conditioner condensing unit.
  • C: Terminal for powering the thermostat.
  • E: Terminal for backup warming source of a heat pump.

What is gauge glass for on a boiler?

A gauge glass is a device that lets the user see the water levels in a boiler. The gauge glass can show the normal operating water level (NOWL) for a boiler to ensure it's running in top shape.

What is a blower wheel?

A blower wheel is a component of an HVAC heating system blower motor; the wheel assists in moving air through the duct system.