Starting with an understanding of your process needs and then moving to a solution and design, teams of experts across F.W. Webb craft custom panel and skid-mounted systems for your unique applications. Ranging from simple to complex, fabricated systems from F.W. Webb save you the time, expense and trouble of sourcing and compiling individual components.
Comprised of chemical, electrical and mechanical engineers, we have an experienced team at F.W. Webb that designs and builds intricate panel control systems and skid-mounted systems for a range of industries. This highly specialized and technically adept team is dedicated to meeting your unique application and process needs. To complete the offering from concept to delivery and start up, we also offer a wide range of field services. This includes installation, calibration, training, routine preventive maintenance, repairs and emergency service.
Custom Panels and Skids
- Batch systems
- Small pilot plant systems
- Chemical feed systems
- Pump skids
- Compressor skids
- High pressure chemical sampling systems
- pH neutralization skids
- Substation relay protection panels
- Steam desuperheating skids
- Power & Energy
- Pulp & Paper
- Biopharma, Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Food & Beverage
- Oil, Gas & Chemical
To boost water pressure, we offer pre-packaged and custom booster systems designed to match your needs and be cost-effective and energy-efficient. They can be standalone integrated booster pumps to multi-pump variable frequency drive (VFD) controlled booster skids.
- Simplex, duplex, triplex and quad pumps from the industry's leading manufacturers
- End-suction or vertical multi-stage pumps
- Proprietary F.W. Webb PurePro® booster system line can be customized to meet a facility's unique space requirements and/or fit existing piping
Condensate Return Systems
The proprietary PurePro Stainless Steel Condensate Return System from F.W. Webb is built around the Grundfos immersion-style, vertical multi-stage pump.
- Available in simplex and duplex models and standard stainless steel receiver sizes: 25-gallon, 50-gallon and 100-gallon. The standard duplex model comes complete with a mechanical duplexing level switch and an integral, pre-wired control panel with circuit protection and motor starters.
- System options include: Sight glasses, temperature gauges, temperature transmitters, stainless steel pump discharge heads and vacuum-systems
- Can accommodate more conventional cast iron systems or pressure-powered pump designs
- The standard duplex model comes complete with a mechanical duplexing level switch and an integral, pre-wired control panel with circuit protection and motor starters.