F.W. Webb's Process Controls Division provides certified valve repair and expert instrumentation calibration services. Our skilled technicians work to keep your systems up and running, while meeting industry and manufacturers' standards. We understand that you can’t afford downtime. Count on us for quality maintenance and 24/7 emergency service.
Our nationally certified Valve Repair Centers in Winslow, ME and Cazenovia, NY are staffed by factory-trained and certified technicians.
- Masoneilan Authorized Repair Centers (MARC)
- Safety Valve center has the National Board VR Stamp #150
- Adhere to ASME sections 1 and 8
- UL 508 Certification
We have the capability to service your safety, pressure relief and control valves at your site or in one of our repair centers. Our services include:
- Inspection & testing
- Parts machining to factory tolerances
- Pickup & delivery
When your systems aren't running as efficiently, F.W. Webb is here to help. Our experienced process engineers can troubleshoot your most challenging process control issues. We can also help keep your instruments and associated systems tuned and performing within required specifications, saving you costs in the long run.
Calibration services include:
- Calibration of all process instrumentation, such as pressure, temperature, flow and level
- Complete start-up support and commissioning of major process systems, new or existing ones
- Ashcroft-certified gauge filling station offering a variety of fill medias
- Periodic instrumentation maintenance & calibration
We also provide validation and certification data:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) traceable reports
- Recording of calibration and tuning to meet required documentation specifications for the validation of process systems (e.g., FDA)
- Data formatted to meet your recording requirements
From high-quality products to repairs, from installation and set-up to regular maintenance and testing –you name it, we've got it. We also have in-stock valves and critical products that can be hard to find, especially for emergency service jobs.